Friday, July 27, 2007

Thursday

Doctor Day

Jack and I went to urgent care today (because I didn't want to go to two separate appointments), because of the thrush and I thought that maybe his ear infection was back. He hardly slept and I had major insomnia because of it and got 1 1/2 hours sleep! Well the doctor said he was fine and gave him thrush medication but I had it bad as well as a secondary infection! No wonder why I wanted to die every time he wanted to nurse and boy does he love to nurse! That is why he was up all night; because I refused to nurse him through the night!

So this picture is when we went to the pharmacy! This is his FIRST time in the cart seat! I always carry him or he is in his car seat! Well it didn't last long and I was back to holding a 24 lb. 7 1/2 old baby! Yeah! You can say that again! He is a lug!

Nina had a friend over and we did some painting!


Sam did the eye part and I did the rest! I don't know why but I really like this painting! Nina did the circles and I like that one too! Pretty soon I won't want to paint over them. I'm saving these 2 for a while!


Charlotte paints a flower and Sam plays with the palette! We only have a few colors left to work with but I thought it went well!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Look at the Little Yum Yum in the cart. Now I get to see what he looked liked when you called me. I love the blog because now I can see instead of just imagine what is going on. Keep up the painting! What a wonderful mother you are. You work so hard and try to expose the children to so much good stuff. Keep up the good work.

KickButtMommy said...

SOrry about the sickies in your house. That always happens in families huh? It is hard to keep everyone well. You must have a lot of canvas over there! I love the painting. I am so nonartistic you put the rest of us to shame!