Thursday, January 15, 2009

WOW!


WOW! WOW! WOW! Is all I can say right now. I actually have a literary agent! She is awesome! Already she is putting not only my finished book out to editors but my future book ideas as well! How awesome is that. I knew she was the one when she emailed me for my proposal. It was inspiration! I already emailed the 4 other agents and told them that I already had representation! I am still in shock! Can you believe it! I might actually be in print some day! I can't wait to show everyone all the cool things they can do with very little money, some elbow grease and an imagination!
Oh ! About the image above. I drew it several years ago as a part of my pop couture t-shirt line. I hate to leave my posts pictureless!
Have Fun, Be Creative, Look Fantastic!

7 comments:

Cate said...

All I can say is WOW too! I'm thrilled for you!

KickButtMommy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so impressed with you!

joyous said...

Hey! Hey! I love to see that you're back in the blogging world. Your stuff looks great. Congrats on the agent too! You've got some amazing things going on in that head of yours, can't wait for the rest of the world to see it. :)

Gabriela Hull said...

Congratulations, Mary!! You have worked so hard. Good luck!

Melinda said...

WAY TO GO!!!! That is so awesome!

Wendy said...

Mary, I am so excited that all your ideas are coming to fruition! You have worked so hard and it is great to see you enjoy the results. Congratulations!

Nikki said...

WOW!! Congratulations! Your books look so creative! I'm excited for you! Thanks for stopping by my mormonmommywriters blog! Hope to see you there again soon!
Nikki