Monday, January 26, 2009


Sunday was a nice relaxing day. I really shouldn't relax because that is when I fall behind! That should be a day to do scouts and young women's and stuff! I got to get into that again. I updated the http://www.mormmonmommies.blogspot.com/ blog today. I have manic Mondays :)

Church was soooo awesome and spiritually inspiring. We have been making a point to get there earlier, I am a nursery leader, so that is all the church I get for the day. We sat right smack in the center front pew! The kids were actually quite reverent! They even listened to the speakers. I quizzed each one after church and they all listened. I am amazed! They are growing up so fast. They didn't even need snacks (just Jack) or anything to write with. I am shocked!

When I gave Jack some fruit snacks I was reminded of Singles Ward 2 ( I love movies). A mom with a bunch of kids was passing out snacks. Her snacks weren't just snacks! They were meals, like a bowl of cereal! She even got out a gallon of milk when a kid asked for some milk! But the funniest was when she got out a Costco sized jar of peanut butter and started making sandwiches. I had to laugh!

gotta run, literally and put jack down for a nap (my fingers are crossed on that one).

2 comments:

Jenni James said...

YAY! That's my secret too! We sit in the second row and my kids do awesome, but the further I get in the back the more crazy my kiddos get! Sooo jealous! I wish i was nursery leader right now! I love that calling! Oh! And you did a great first post! AWESOME!
Jenni

Sara said...

I find that my kids also do a bit better the closer we sit to the front. They're not perfect but we always try to sit near the front.