Monday, February 23, 2009

It's been a crazy week and a half and it doesn't seem to be letting up. My house goal this week is just to get caught up with laundry and have at least 3 dinners this week. I always know when I do too much is when the family meals are lacking. So here is the picture version of what I did this past week and a half.
This is the Blue and Gold Dinner that was for over 65 people. I was in charge of planning the meal for it! (I guess we did have at least one family meal together that week) And thank you to Liz for helping me with that!
Here are some of the cakes that I did at work over the past 2 weekends.



Here is a picture of the activities day art class I taught. These girls are soooo sweet!!! I took Charlotte along. She is such a fun and talented little girl. We are going to have a blast when she is older.

Here is some fun painting we did in pre-school! The kids love the messy painting projects the best!!!


And here are the cupcake bar(brownies, cookies and cake all made into mini cupcakes so you could have a taste of each and not feel as guilty) I made for my sister's B-day get together. And also the Cupcake Skirts I made and video taped me making (thanks Mom and Sis. for the help). When I edit it I will post it!

Now back to writing my Lost Art of Parenting book. I gotta finish the intro and first 2 chapters by Friday!



4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

You exhaust me, lady! You forgot to mention all the running!

Cate said...

sorry I missed activity days I was urgent care with a child- I heard it went great. Thanks and I agree with kickbuttmommy you exhaust me.

Kim said...

Love the Sweet 16 cake! We so need to talk cakes!

Sara said...

You are always doing something! I get tired just reading about it all! :)