Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hair Cuts+Treadmills

Jack wanted his hair cut and it was long over due too! But the baby won't let me put him down. Even when he sleeps, if I put him down he wakes right up and cries. I hate it when they cry so I cut Jack's hair with the baby asleep in the sling over my shoulder. Jack was so good while I cut his hair. He was watching the new Ice Age movie. He loves the movie soooo much that he thanked Heavenly Father for the Ice Age movie in our family prayer this morning.

Day 2 of having each of the kids walk/run/whatever for 30 minutes on the treadmill. Now if only I could squeeze time in.Sammy working up a sweat :)When baby woke up it was his turn to loose the long thin "Old Man" hair ring around his head.All done and no tears:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Both my babies were like yours-- I could never put them down. It was so draining. My daughter was the worst.

Good thing you have a sling. That helps.

It won't last forever, even if it feels like it does.

Hang in there.

KickButtMommy said...

No fair that he has more hair than Miley!

joyous said...

So cute! Jack looks like a younger Scott in the one picture!! I also like the idea of tossing the kids on the treadmill. I was feeling a bit guilty that I traded our walks for my DVD workout. It was so good for the girls to get out and run around. We're just going to have to do the park more often.

Elizabeth Mueller said...

You have the cutest kids!! :)